Start your membership by signing up for our newsletter. You will get advance notice of special discounts and purchases.
To get your membership card – ask in one of our shops, all we need is your name and email address and your First Choice Club membership card will be ready for you at the till. To join is free and you can start gaining points instantly.
This is our customer loyalty scheme – aimed at giving our customers bonus discounts for shopping with us. All sales in selected First Choice Meats shops gain points from purchases which can be redeemed as discounts on future purchases. Terms and conditions are set out below. Method of sign up is by completion of an application form in the shops.
Every time you spend money in our shops you get points on your card. Save up and spend your points at the till for big extra discounts. Currently available in our Workington, Cleator Moor and Caldewgate, Carlisle shops only.
Join in one of these shops
Terms and Conditions
- ‘Taste of the Lakes Ltd’ is the organisation offering the loyalty card scheme that is offered through selected First Choice Meats shops.
- ‘Customer’ is the person named in the covering letter.
- ‘First Choice Club Card’ is the membership card issued by Taste of the Lakes Ltd.
- ‘Management’ means the management and any appointed representative of the management of Taste of the Lakes Ltd.
- All information contained herein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The completion and return of the membership form (either on paper or on-line) indicates an intention to be legally bound and acceptance of these conditions.
- All card holders must be over the age of 18 when the card is issued.
- Acceptance and confirmation of your application indicates Taste of the Lakes Ltd intends to be legally bound by this document.
- First Choice Club Cards are issued free to approved applicants.
- The First Choice Club Card remains the property of Taste of the Lakes Ltd.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any First Choice Club Card application, and is under no obligation to give reasons for the refusal.
- Taste of the Lakes Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel a First Choice Club Card or the First Choice Club Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
- The customer may cancel their First Choice Club Card at any time by returning their Customer First Choice Club Card to Taste of the Lakes Ltd.
- Removal from our mailing list can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com. You can also call 01900 812720.
- As a First Choice Club Card member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
a) 1 point for every full pound spent
b) Vouchers and notification of some exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities
- Points earned during a visit will not be available for redemption until the next working day.
- Points may be redeemed by the customer at selected branches of First Choice Meats at any time during normal business hours.
- Points are currently redeemed at a rate of 500 for £5 discount on the customer’s bill. Points must be redeemed in blocks of 500 at one time.
- Only one card may be used per sale.
- The First Choice Club Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on specially priced products unless specifically stated
- In the event of a lost or stolen card it is the responsibility of the customer to report the card missing to Taste of the Lakes Ltd.
- If your First Choice Club Card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us immediately call 01900 812720 during business hours. Your First Choice Club Card balance is only protected from the point in time you notify us that your card is missing. We will freeze the remaining balance on your First Choice Club Card at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement First Choice Club Card.
- The management reserve the right to amend or change the above conditions without notification, and upon issue of a new set of terms and conditions, it will be deemed as acceptance of these new conditions by the customer
- The Card must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and Points will not be awarded retrospectively where the Cardholder fails to present the Card for any transaction
- Points will be awarded on purchases made in specified First Choice Meats branches and may be redeemed against products as advertised from time to time and may change. Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your Card at the till when paying. Please note points cannot be earned or redeemed until you have received your Card.
- Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with the Standard Points issue rates.
- Whilst your Card does not have a fixed expiry date, if you have not used your Card to make a purchase for 6 months or more, your Card may be cancelled and any remaining points on it may be lost.
- Cardholders are not sent statements of itemised transactions. You will need to have your First Choice Club Card available in order to access your account. The account balance will will appear on your receipt. When you use your First Choice Club Card, you will receive a receipt if you request one but will not be asked to sign the receipt. The receipt will indicate that the purchase was made and will provide the remaining balance on your card. You should keep your receipts to ensure that your account balance is correct